Got questions? No worries, check here first! If you can't find what you're looking for, please feel free to contact us!
- Are your products gluten free?
- Mesquite and Zero Sugar are only gluten free flavors.
- What is the shelf life of your products?
Our beef jerky products have a shelf life of 1 year. We also recommend you consume the product or refrigerate within 3 days after opening, to enjoy it at its optimal taste and perfection.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, on orders in the continental U.S. over $30. You can find more information on shipping on our Shipping Policy page.
- What’s your return and refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to replace your product or provide a full refund.
- How can I stay up to date on Uncle Ervin’s new products and deals?
- You can sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of our website and follow us on social media for more jerky fun and goodness! You can find links to our social media pages at the bottom of our website too!
- Where are Uncle Ervin’s products made?
- Based in El Campo, Texas, we make our jerky in our very own manufacturing facility to keep a close eye on every step of the process and ensure a tasty high quality product.
- Can I carry your products in my store?
- Please reach out to email@example.com for more information regarding our wholesale program.
- Do your products have to be refrigerated?
- If the package is unopened, it is not required to refrigerate. Our products will remain fresh without refrigeration, however, once opened, we recommend you either refrigerate or consume within 3 days.
- Can’t find the answer to your question?
- Our office is open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device